- Log in
- Under “Event Espresso” — select “Events” (note, Event Espresso is not the same as “Events” higher up in the sidebar).
- To add:
- Find the event named “Month Day, Year — Lunch Meeting Registration — MASTER —” and open it (this file already has the basic settings done for you).
- Click the button “Duplicate Event”
- You will now see a copy of the original page with the addition “**DUPLICATE**” after the headline.
- Change the headline to the event’s date and year and remove the words “—MASTER—**DUPLICATE**” from the headline.
Here’s an example of correct headline: “May 22, 2017 — Lunch Meeting Registration” where the date indicates the date of the luncheon you are taking registrations for.
- Under “Event Tickets & Datetimes” — change the Event Start and Event End to the date in question (in this example it’s 2017-05-22), the preset time is 12 noon to 1pm. Change time if needed.
- Under “Available Tickets” — Change the date/time for Sale Starts and Sell Until to reflect when registration is available.
- Select the Venue where this event is held. If the Venue isn’t on the list, add it under “Event Espresso —> Venues”.
- Click “Publish“
Now you need to add this registration to your event. Follow the steps here.