Live Your Dream Award
Who can apply: Women who provide the primary financial responsibility for yourself and your dependents and who are attending an undergraduate degree program or a vocational skills training program and have financial need.
- Award Amount: $2,000 locally and up to $10,000 at the national level.
- Deadline: November 15, 2019
- Download Flyer: Live your Dream
- How to Apply: https://www.soroptimist.org/our-work/live-your-dream-awards/index.html
G.I.V.E. Award (Girls Into Volunteer Experiences)
- Who can be nominated: The G.I.V.E. Award is a recognition program for young women in grades 8 through 12 who engage in volunteer action within their communities.
- Deadline:November 15, 2019
- All applications should be sent to:
Soroptimist International South Lake Tahoe Attn: Ellen Palazzo at email@example.com
Soroptimist International Tahoe Sierra
Attn: Nancy Muller
PO Box 10431
South Lake Tahoe, CA 96158
- Download Flyer and application
Soroptimist Ruby Award
- Who can be nominated: A ruby is a deep red gemstone associated with wisdom, importance, vitality, strength, vivacity, power and love: all words embodying the strong and compassionate women who are our award recipients. The Soroptimist Ruby Award honors women who, through their professional or personal efforts, are making extraordinary differences in the lives of women or girls. Their work has had a significant impact, and also inspires and encourages other women.
- Deadline:February 1, 2019
- All applications should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download Application: Ruby Award Nomination Form
If you have any questions, please contact Ellen Palazzo 530-318-6633