- Go to “Pages —> Add New”
- Name your page “Month” “Year” Newsletter in the headline area (Example: “March 2017 Newsletter”)
- In the right sidebar, at Page Attributes, Chose the parent page “Member Newsletters”
That organizes this page as a sub page under Member Newsletters’ page.
- Click the purple button “Use The Divi Builder”
- In the purple bar, click “Load From Library”
- In the purple bar, click “Add From Library” and “Load” the “newsletter frame”
- You now have this in your content area:
- The top box named “Month Year Newsletter” includes the headline. Open and update the text to your current month and year. Save and Exit.
- The middle box is just a divider. Don’t change this.
- The bottom box named “Newsletter feed” includes the post feed of your newsletter. Open and select the category of your current newsletter by putting a checkmark by the correct category. In this case it’s March 2017.
- Click Save and Exit
- Click Publish and your new page is created. It is a sub page under Member Newsletters.
Not done yet! Next step is to add a link to this page on the main Member Newsletters page.
Please follow and like us: