- Log in
- Under “Email Subscribers” — select “Newsletters“
- Do the following selections:
- Select Mail Subject — select the email message you want to send out. If you haven’t composed an email message for your current topic, read instructions here.
- Select Mail Type — “Send mail immediately”
- Select Subscribers group to Send Mail — see Note below.
Note: Due to spam settings our eblast recipients are separated into THREE groups: “Members A-G”, “Members H-R” and “Members S-W” to avoid it being treated as spam.
After you select the subscribers’ group, click “Send Email” — repeat for each of the three Members’ groups mentioned above.
TIPS! Use TEST Group to send out a test email first — make sure you’re in the TEST Group so you receive your test.
You can track who opens their emails under “Email Subscribers —> Reports” — note, there will be three reports, one for each Members’ group you sent out to.