- Log in
- Under “Event Espresso” select “Registrations“
- This is the complete list of registrations for all events, including past events.
- In order to limit the list to one event’s registrations, use the “Search Registrations” and enter a term or date used in the event name (in this example I’ve used “February 22” as that is part of the event name). This generates a list of all the entries for that specific event only.
- You can now view this list to get an estimate of your registrations — in this case it says “35 items” which means 35 registrations.
- To download a CSV file (opens in Excel) of the registrations, scroll down to the bottom of the list and click the button “Filtered CSV Report“. This generates and downloads a report of the registrations you filtered via your search under 4 above. You can open that dowloaded CSV file in Excel and remove all the columns you don’t need for your report. Check this report for duplicates and make sure you keep the columns for guest and vegetarian requests.
- This is what the final downloaded report should look like when you have removed the redundant fields — print out and bring to lunch registration table:
Please follow and like us: