By President Pam
Note: Due to a snow storm and dangerous driving conditions, the February Board meeting was cancelled. The Board voted on two issues during the Business meeting.
- Approved the Minutes of the January 9, 2019 Business meeting
- Approved a donation of $1,000 to Tahoe Youth & Family Services to support the 2019 Drug Store Project with funds coming from the 2018-2019 Allocations Budget
- Approved electing Linda Mitchell to this year’s Nominating Committee
- The Board of Directors approved sending invitations for membership to Donna Sohan and Nina Brox
- The Board of Directors approved electing Laurel Nizich to this year’s Nominating Committee
- President Pam appointed Brooke Laine chair of this year’s Nominating Committee
Following the regular Business meeting, Brooke Laine, Cheryl Chambers and Carolyn MacRae presented a proposal for the club’s major project to upgrade the local girls softball field.