The Foundation Advisory Committee of SISLT welcomes your constructive responses to the FAC presentation here. We will use your feedback to inform next steps for our Club. Thank you!
To All Members
The wine committee is sending out this donation form so that you can use it to donate something yourself or check with your friends, business associates, and any other contacts, to ask for donations. We need everybody’s help to make our Nov. 9th wine tasting charity fund raiser a big success. If you have any questions, please contact Laurel Nizich or Pat Disney.
Click the links below to download and print each document.
To view this protected post, enter the password below:
The following is the sign up list from May and recent. Please update any changes and/or sign up for what you will be bringing to the dinner. If you are bringing entrees, please keep it light. Please email Louisa Boone with any changes or sign-ups!
4 pm — Appetizer, salad & light entrees
Hosted by Brooke Laine, 3425 Warr Rd (map)
- Laurel Nizich
- Velma Schnoll
- Hanna Bernard
- Janey Roeser
- Karen Kurtzman
- Pat Disney
- Kris Kessling
Entrees: (light entrees)
- Sonia Quillian
- Beth Mott
- Greta Hambsch
- Roberta Benvenuto
- Roberta Wilkins
- Linda Mitchell
- Vicki Gonzales
6 pm — Desserts
Hosted by Deb Howard, 1315 Wildwood Rd (map)
- Deb Howard — CA wine
- Norma Severloh
- Annie Davidson
- Linda LaFavor Coyle
- Kathy Donavan
- Louisa Boone
If you have any expenditures on behalf of SISLT, please download, fill out and hand in an Expense Voucher. It is accessible under “Member Information Center —> Expense Voucher” or by clicking on this link: https://www.sislt.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Expense-Voucher_Blank.pdf.
No need to go to DropBox.com any more! We’ve incorporated the content in our DropBox folder into the website.
To get access to the General DropBox’ content, go to “Member Information Center —> Soroptimist SLT General Documents” or click this link here: https://www.sislt.org/members/soroptimist-slt-general-documents/
Your password is sisltdocuments
Easy! Just go to our Payment Center and select what you want to pay for! Payment Center is currently located under the “Member Information Center” tab.
We are still testing this feature — but rest assured, whatever you pay for through the website is well documented and the money goes to SISLT’s PayPal account.
The description below is just in case you get lost somewhere in the process. It’s pretty straight forward and easy to follow during the actual purchase.
You can pay for Quarterly Meeting Fees, Membership Dues and Guest Lunch/pro-rated lunch fee for new members
- On the Payment Center page, click the icon for what you intend to pay for.
- For Quarterly Meeting Fees, click the icon for the duration you want to pay for; 1, 2, 3 or 4 quarters. Or, for Life Members, click the Meeting Punch Card icon.
- For Membership Dues, click the icon that represents what you want to pay for.
- For Guest Lunch/pro-rated lunch fee — This is mainly used for new members who join in the middle of a quarter and have not pre-paid their meeting fee. However, if you bring a guest and want to pay for Guest Lunch via the website, it is important you let attendance know that you are bringing a guest so they make sure there’s food and room. Just paying here does not guarantee a spot! This is NOT where regular members pay for their meeting fees and lunches.
- Once you’ve made your selection, select how many (default is “1”) you want to put in your cart.
- Click “Add to cart”
Now you can either continue shopping or click “View Cart” to see what you are purchasing (and make edits if you need to).
When you’re happy with what’s in your Shopping Cart, click “Proceed to Checkout”
- Fill out your billing info (some sections are required)
- Select if you want to pay via check (that you mail in to SISLT) OR via PayPal or credit card
- Click “Place order” or “Proceed to PayPal” depending on which payment option you have chosen
You will receive a confirmation via email. SISLT will also receive a confirmation of your purchase.
If you require an invoice for the purchase, please let Attendance know so they can issue one. We will add this to the website soon as well.
We are not putting the member roster in DropBox any more. It’s right here on the website now.
There are TWO rosters on the website:
- The PUBLIC ROSTER that shows limited information on each member — this is the roster to send non-members to.
- The PRIVATE ROSTER — for members only — shows detailed information on each member. This roster is password protected.
Your password — as a member — to log in to the private roster is:
This is your new SISLT website!
Please remember, this website is a work in progress and new information and features will be added as we go and when needed. We will send out information as soon as something new and exciting has been added! If you see something that’s not right or doesn’t seem to work, please email Hanna Bernard asap and she’ll get it fixed.
Our website has two main purposes:
To inform the general public about SISLT — who we are, what we do and how to join.
Member Information Center
To serve as YOUR “one-stop-shop” for a majority of our internal club related information.
Public Section — Yes, this section is for us members too!
- ABOUT: Here you find information about SISLT and its purpose so that we can inform our community what we do. Look at the sub-tabs for all info here.
- CALENDAR: Our calendar lists annual events as well as upcoming lunch-meetings.
- ANNUAL EVENTS: We also have general descriptions of our annual events — currently the Wine Tasting and the Golf Tournament.
- BECOME A MEMBER:
- Membership application
- Member Roster — Public: “limited info member roster. Click on any last name and get a little more info:
- Member detail: This is the public info of our roster. Website visitors, who are not logged in members only see your photo [if you have one], name, city and your SISLT involvement (committees, board member).
- Membership Dues, Time Commitment & New Member Tips.
- Meetings: overview of our meetings throughout the year.
- Attendance: Expectations of member attendance for both meetings and committees.
- SISLT Orientation Guide: online version of our Orientation Guide. Also downloadable as PDF.
- Sponsor Checklist: are you sponsoring a new member? Great! Here’s a list of what to do.
- COMMITTEES: Every committee has their own page which gives a brief description of what the committee does and also lists its members. Great place to send new members so they can pick which committee(s) to serve on!
- MEMBER INFORMATION CENTER — more about this below.
- PROGRAMS & FUNDRAISING: Currently not much here other than information about our Community Service Grants. Send grant applicants to this page.
- CONTACT US: Our contact information.
Member Information Center
- MEMBER INFORMATION CENTER: Main page contains links to important information that applies to you as a member. Check it out so you know what’s there for you.
- New Member Application: The new member application page also has a link for you to retrieve your private link to update your roster info.
- Sponsor Checklist: What to do if you’re sponsoring a new member.
- SISLT Orientation Guide: Our SISLT handbook. Online or PDF.
- Members Costs, Commitment and Tips: What’s expected of you as a member? What can you expect of SISLT?
- SIA Objectives & Pledge: Our mission and pledge
- SISLT Committees: Overview of all our committees and who’s on the committees.
The following pages are PASSWORD PROTECTED and only for us members!
- MEMBER ROSTER — MEMBERS ONLY: Yep, here’s where we stop non-members because only SISLT members using our password can view the complete, detailed member roster. Click on any member’s name in the list and get their full member info. We don’t want to share detailed information so don’t share your password, please!
- PRINTER FRIENDLY ROSTERS: Various rosters in printer-friendly format if you need to print one out. Select which one you want to open, log in with your password and print.
The password is sislt. Very clever, right?!
Oh, and once you’ve logged in to any of the password protected pages from your computer, your computer is likely to remember that you already logged in and you won’t need to log in again. If you’re on a public computer, please click the “logout” button when you’re done so the next person can’t see the page.
Our generic password is
That’s it. Just like that. All lowercase. This is not to be shared with non-members.
It is needed on just a few pages:
Gone are the days when the roster got emailed out to you and you had to update your information directly in the Excel spreadsheet, then the membership had to consolidate all your edits into one master roster which became outdated the as soon as someone changed their email address or moved… Instead, the roster is now on the website and the edits you do are reflected immediately.
…and, you can add a photo to your member profile now!
1. Check if your member profile information is correct!
Go to the PRIVATE ROSTER (log in with “sislt”), click your last name. Is the information listed on your “Member Detail” page correct?
2. If you want to update or edit your member profile
- Go to the “Sign Up” page (“Membership Application” under “Become a Member” tab). At the bottom of that form, find the “Forgot your private link?“
- Click that link
- In the next screen, enter your email address
NOTE! The email address you enter MUST be the same email you used in your current member profile (which you can find if you do 1. above — Check your profile). If you use a different email to request your Private Link you will create a new member record and we get duplicates so please don’t do that.
NOTE! If you want to change your email in your profile, just follow the steps above, use your “old” email to get access to your profile (provided that you still get emails to that account, if not, please ask Membership to update your email address first) and then change your email address in the profile.
- An email will be sent to you with a direct link to your existing member profile information. Look in your spam folder if the email doesn’t show up within a few minutes.
- Click the link in the email and edit away (log in with “sislt” if you get prompted)
- Don’t forget to Save your edits when done editing.